Sunday, April 23, 2006

Eric's New York Steak

I found that there is a new steak restaurant near my office.

pepper steak

The name of restaurant is Eric’s New York Steak. They have cheap lunch courses like pepper steak + soup + bread + salad + coffe (or jasmine tea) at the price of 12,000won (about 13USD). Considering the expensive beef price in Korea and other prices in Seoul, the price is quite good. Since I have not been to New York, I don't know about the taste. I just hope that real New York steak is not very different from this.

cream soup

salad

bread





the entrance

4 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

new york steak is not how you cook it, but a specific cut of steak, basically it is a strip loin steak.

now if i can just find a copy of singapore heritage food in new york that would be great...

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Hanti said...

Thank you, I didn't know that New york steak is specific cut. I just thought it's about New York city, Haha.

 
At 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger GiMo said...

Hi Hanti, Can you offer directions to this place? Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home